Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Blog #8
This semester has been full of papers, or small essays; when it started it was difficult for me to come up with ideas. I was afraid I lost my creativity, I would just stare at the computer screen with a terrible sense of writer's block. I then started to rely on writing things I knew, and before long thoughts were coming to me. Granted it wasn't make up things or being creative but it worked. I realized that when you get to a certain age make believe is no more, because you have enough life experience to alter how you used to think. You think what's possible more than what can be. I think that's why it has been such a struggle, when I was younger, high school age, I was a terrrific writer and was not afraid to write papers that's why when no ideas would come I started to panic. This has been good for me, it has made me push myself and get my thoughts out. This has been a great outlet, and I think will help as I continue on in college. I am much more aware of comma's now, grammer has always been a strugle. I really try to focus on flowing from one subject to the other and making sure the order of things makes sense to the reader. The feedback that I,ve received from my peers so far has been good. I think if you want to grow, you have to continue to write, even if it's not for school. I wish I would have done that when I graduated from high school, it would have really benefited me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment